I totally love music. Everything about it is perfect. I find it is one of the most relatable things in life as it always has so much to offer. With that being said, I want to post my favourite songs once a month!
I’m not really one who cares to always listen to the songs that are constantly replayed on the radio, therefore I hope this will be a good alternative for people who feel the same way!
Disclaimer: these are songs that I’ve been listening to most this month! (Not necessarily ones that came out around this month!)
- Once by Maren Morris
- Let’s Hurt Tonight by OneRepublic
- World is on Fire by Zerbin
- Sleep on the Floor by The Lumineers
- Diamonds by Passenger
- Daniella Denmark by Jonathon Roy
- Flashed Junk Mind by Milky Chance
- Mia & Sebastian’s Theme by Justin Hurwitz (La La Land)
- Found by Dan Davidson
- Sunday Candy by Chance the Rapper