I absolutely love traveling! However, with traveling comes one small problem… it can be very expensive! Therefore as a student, it makes more sense for me to create a travel bucket list and check them off throughout my life. Here’s the list of everywhere I’m hoping to travel to in the future!
- Agra, India: Ever since I saw photos of the Taj Mahal, I’ve wanted to travel here! I think it would be such an amazing and eye opening experience to submerge myself in a new culture.
- Cuzco Region, Peru: Since my grade 10 Spanish class project, I’ve had the desire to go to Machu Picchu. It looks beautiful! Also, it sounds like a great place to get some good exercise (haha)!!
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: Amsterdam seems to be a perfect place to travel. Between the naturally beautiful architecture, to the historical destinations (Anne Frank House, Van Gogh Museum, etc..), Amsterdam seems breathtaking and I can’t wait to visit here.
- Australia: Need I say more? I mean, who doesn’t want to travel to Australia? Between the weather, the Great Barrier Reef, and…. kangaroos and koalas!!
- London, England: Honestly, the real reason I want to visit London (apart from the touristy things..) is to simply enjoy a London Fog… in London. Needless to say I have a slight obsession with this beverage…
Well there you have it folks! Those are the top destinations on my Travel Bucket List! Of course, I’m sure the more I explore, the more I will add to this list. But for the time being, here it is!
ps. If you’ve ever travelled to these destinations (or other ones not on my list) let me know how you liked them by commenting below!