Sometimes all you need is a little break!
About a week ago, my mom and I took a mini road trip! We went shopping, stayed in a hotel, and ate delicious food! We did all of this within 24 hours and enjoyed every minute of it.
If you ever feel overwhelmed and have some time on your hands, take that time to yourself and plan yourself a mini getaway. It doesn’t have to be a road trip, rather it could be a day of fun activities close to where you live!
Some things you could do:
- Go to a spa
- Get a manicure or pedicure
- Movie night out
- Go to a hotel overnight (go swimming, eat out, relax!!)
Budget friendly ideas:
- Movie night in
- Build a fort (and watch your movie in it!)
- Try baking!
- Go to a park and pack a picnic
- Have a DIY day and make some cool crafts
- Play board games
Even if you don’t have a full 24 hours to put aside for yourself..you could always set aside an afternoon or an evening! Just make sure to take time to enjoy yourself 🙂