I totally love music. Everything about it is perfect. I find it is one of the most relatable things in life as it always has so much to offer. With that being said, I want to post my favourite songs once a month!
I’m not really one who cares to always listen to the songs that are constantly replayed on the radio, therefore I hope this will be a good alternative for people who feel the same way!
Disclaimer: these are songs that I’ve been listening to most this month! (Not necessarily ones that came out around this month!)
I absolutely love traveling! However, with traveling comes one small problem… it can be very expensive! Therefore as a student, it makes more sense for me to create a travel bucket list and check them off throughout my life. Here’s the list of everywhere I’m hoping to travel to in the future!
- Agra, India: Ever since I saw photos of the Taj Mahal, I’ve wanted to travel here! I think it would be such an amazing and eye opening experience to submerge myself in a new culture.
- Cuzco Region, Peru: Since my grade 10 Spanish class project, I’ve had the desire to go to Machu Picchu. It looks beautiful! Also, it sounds like a great place to get some good exercise (haha)!!
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: Amsterdam seems to be a perfect place to travel. Between the naturally beautiful architecture, to the historical destinations (Anne Frank House, Van Gogh Museum, etc..), Amsterdam seems breathtaking and I can’t wait to visit here.
- Australia: Need I say more? I mean, who doesn’t want to travel to Australia? Between the weather, the Great Barrier Reef, and…. kangaroos and koalas!!
- London, England: Honestly, the real reason I want to visit London (apart from the touristy things..) is to simply enjoy a London Fog… in London. Needless to say I have a slight obsession with this beverage…
Well there you have it folks! Those are the top destinations on my Travel Bucket List! Of course, I’m sure the more I explore, the more I will add to this list. But for the time being, here it is!
ps. If you’ve ever travelled to these destinations (or other ones not on my list) let me know how you liked them by commenting below!
Welcome to my brand new blog!
On here I will be posting a variety of different content. Here are some examples of things I will be sharing with you:
- How To’s: I will share with you some things I’ve learnt throughout my own experience.
- Life Updates: These will be (hopefully) some relatable posts which reflect my day to day life and allow me to document some fun & important events!
- Miscellaneous: Here is some space for random other things which I enjoy (cooking, exploring, travelling, etc…)
I can’t wait to share everything with you!
Recently 2017 has been throwing my family and I many curveballs. Although these things may be hard to deal with, letting them shatter us makes matters even worse.
Here are some things I’ve learnt during this past month:
- Not matter how hard things get, try not to ask yourself “WHY ME?”: Even though it may be difficult to avoid this, asking yourself this question lets the problem consume you. Rather than feeling sorry for yourself, try to pick yourself up and approach the situation with a much more positive attitude. Instead, try thinking that this problem was tossed your way because YOU can handle it and it will make YOU stronger in the long run!
- Keep positive: When curve balls are constantly thrown your way, it’s easy to get down on yourself. However… just keep positive! You would be surprised how much a positive attitude can help you get through these obstacles! (If you’re finding this difficult… try posting little inspiring quotes/ words in places that you see often. Post them as your phone background, on walls, etc…)
- Don’t be afraid to share with others: Sometimes we get so overwhelmed that we close ourselves off from others. Instead, try to take this time to talk to those you are close with. Just venting can sometimes help leaps and bounds and take some pressure off your shoulders! Furthermore, many people may even extend themselves to you…that’s a bonus!
- Take time to step away from the problems: Try not to let problems consume your life! Although this can be very difficult, try to allow yourself some time to wind down & relax. Whether this be going out and enjoying a nice cup of coffee, catching up on your favourite TV show, or relaxing in a nice warm bath, just take time to step back!
I hope these suggestions will help you as much as they’ve helped me!